Saturday, June 10, 2017

Experimenting with various cannabis strains and ways to ingest

Feeling better.....? or at least less horrible...




So far I've tried a sampling of different indica strains, not liking the smoking at all.  But for some reason, after the kidney infection cleared up, the pounding decreased so much that I can handle THC now.  Normally THC only amplifies the pounding and pain and distress.  But since the kidney infection and subsequent antibiotics and a lot of IV fluids, it's not having the same affect.  In fact, it is actually letting me sleep, or at least relax.  I've had about three nights of total insomnia like this, after having taken a bit of the CBN oil - about the size equivalent of 2 grains of rice, 90 mg nortriptyline, and, depending on how much I've had to eat, 1 - 3 mg clonazepam, and still not sleeping at all.  I'll take a 7.5 mg zopiclone, lie there and listen to my audible books for another hour, take 30 mg temazepam, lie there another hour, take another zopiclone, and maybe fall asleep before 6 a.m.  I don't feel worse for wear though after these nearly sleepless nights.  What I am grateful for are drugs!  Rev. D Kaye Patrick of the Centre for Spiritual Awareness once practically jumped all over me for saying I hated taking drugs.... "DON'T YOU DARE HATE ANYTHING YOU'RE PUTTING INTO YOUR BODY!" she accentuated with pure conviction.  "If it helps, be grateful".  So I was.  I am.

After about three days here, I really was feeling much less awful.  But over the four weeks I've been here, it has returned, though not nearly so overwhelming.  Today I can barely move without gasping for breath over the knifing pain in the right SI joint.  Pain sure does rip the life right out of you.  You count seconds, anything for distraction.  I am grateful not only for drugs that sort of work, but for online streaming.  Sooooooo grateful!


No comments: