Sunday, June 26, 2016

How to rape, how to violate, how to force someone to lose everything.... but I'm a ghost, so it's all okay... right????









(Cary killed himself within a few days of that phone call.  I just didn't find out about it until a couple of months later.  But that's another story... "Rape is Rape is Rape: A Love Story", a tale I will tell till it stops playing in my mind's eye, and that could be awhile...)


So it goes....
"Poo-tee-weet" sings the bird




I wouldn't mind knowing who my readers/watchers/listeners are in France. There are some in Australia, Austria, India, Latvia, and a few other countries. Send me a few comments. I realize this is a very personal blog/vlog, so thank you for being here.  Really.  But, is it because you have been struck with the same sort of dis-ease?  Or is it one of those instances where something is so horrible that you can't help but look??  What is it that captures interest?  I only decided to do this because I thought I was going to get well.  I thought it would be good for me.  I'm not getting well though.  Mind you, I've only had about three, maybe four, sessions with Dr.  Tompkins (this time) - The Burke Pain Institute - and the reason you probably can't find much about her online is because she is so busy, AND she's got to monitor her own health as well and doesn't take chances, like the day I went in smelling like incense from an incense burner that had been packed for years in one of my boxes.  I couldn't smell it.  She could.  That scared me, because if she's that sensitive, but knows what it is, how am I going to know what's doing this to me??  She let me stay for 10 minutes that day.  But she has to.  I seem to be worse here.  Dog hair?  I don't know.  Altitude? I just don't think I'm supposed to be alive.  I'm a mistake. Let's go with the "Train" story.  Yes, I'm sticking to that story (back up a few posts).




      me at age 10 crossing 
      the tracks


               



    
                                                                
                                              Huh???  Where am I??
                                              Where is everybody???

                                                 I don't feel well....

                                                                                                                                                    


No comments: