Sunday, July 10, 2016

When my husband still loved me, children were young, and they all still thought I was a sort of okay mom.....


Yes, they were pretty sweet babes once - all four of them.  I think they despise me for being an "other"..... so it goes.  Happy Mother's Day. Mom!  Every picture of my little family has that tired, worn-out-looking girl/woman in it though. I don't know who she is or why she appears like an apparition in all of my photos!  Kids are gone and have their own offspring.... but she's still there... just more solitary, holding shadows of her babes.

  




From the name game - "Deanna Bo-bana"...


(in case you can't figure this out.....)


Deer Mom
We Love You 
Very Much. U Make R
Home A Very Special Place 2 Bee. 

Heart,
DAViD OSWALD, 
HamiSh, Benji, ABiGAiL




No comments: